SW Devon Business Networking Club do not collect any personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us.
We handle information about your visit to the site in the following ways: –
- If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Site, read pages or download information, we will automatically gather and store certain statistical information about your visit. This information in no way identifies you personally, and no statistical information about visitors to the Site is sold, shared or otherwise disclosed to any third party.
- We will not track or record information about the identity of individual visitors to the site or their visits. We will use the information to assess the number of visitors to the site, the technology they use and the time they spend on each section of the Site.
- Information you supply us with then registering for membership will not be shared on the site unless we have your prior agreement to this. This will be in the form of your company name, contact details, e mail, website address. We will not display any further information without your prior approval to this.
- Regular attendees of our meetings may choose to have their company name displayed on the relevant page of our website until such time as they join as members of the group (following attendance at three group meetings and payment of our annual membership fee). Company names will be displayed but no contact details until such time as the Company agrees to be a member of the group.
- As a business network group we wish to facilitate referrals between members and attendees of the group. By joining as a member of our group you agree and understand that cross-trade between members is encouraged, and that other members may contact you about your or their products/services.
- We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 are complied with. If you send us or e mail or send a message via one of the forms on the Site; the information you submit is strictly confidential and will not be shared, sold or otherwise disclosed to any third parties, excepting where we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.